House Church Talk - School of prophecy known as Preterism

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Thu Feb 19 08:18:09 EST 2004

Here was a classic example of "obvious mistranslation"...

You know that verse that sez:  "The gates of hell will not prevail against
my church?"

In the original it was, but now has become overlooked and mis-understood
"clue", to give certain  recognition of the end-times...

it read :  "The Gates, of Bill - will not prevail against my church..."

To see this clearly, it isn't enuff to use a "bible code" - but ya needs the
"correct bible codex"...

You know - every 6th letter, in every 6th passage, on every 6th Friday of
every month...   If you try this - might I suggest June is a perfect month
to commence your search...  <wicked wink>

JimP - kentucky

PS:  And rick wrote:  <<Rick
Proud Linux User>>

Remember Pride cometh before the CRASH!  ha!

---------

<Clairebnntt at aol.com>> Maybe Bill Gates will ensure that the beast's image
is on every computer to