House Church Talk - New testament church

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Fri Feb 27 22:57:41 EST 2004

Bruce,

The opportunity you were given really sounds interesting! What I really
appreciate is that you value those saints enough to respectfully encourage
and challenge them in the Lord.

In this area I think we all can be encouraged and challenged.

In your list of practices, maybe you could include a list of taboos. Perhaps
there are taboos in both the IC and in Home Church circles that God never
gave us!

Dan B.