House Church Talk - Re: Newspaper Interview Request--House Church Seminar in California

flash flash at mbz.org
Wed Jan 7 13:41:14 EST 2004

Excuse me guys - I gotta fess up.
Jonathan is my cousin.
Well, in a way.
His grampa and my grampa were brothers.  They each married sisters from the same family.  My
grampa was Eric, Jonathan's is Aaron - they were brothers.  My gramma was Tillie, Jonathan's
was ? - escapes my immediate memory, but they were sisteres - get the relation?  I met Jonathan
for the first time this past summer in ChiTown - great visit.
Great to see you here Jonathan.
Dan ChicagoArea

> Hi saints. A newspaper reporter in Hollister, California is wanting to
> do a feature story on house churches, and is looking for a church
> gathering in her area to visit. Her name is Mary Trask
> <mtrask2001 at yahoo.com>, and she works for _The Pinnacle_, a unusually
> significant weekly paper in the area between San Jose and Monterey/Salinas.
<SNIP>