House Church Talk - Re: men in suits (forwarded)

Klpgr5 at aol.com Klpgr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 13:55:00 EST 2004

This is an eye opener for sure.

I think the challenge is to the ordinary believer, to bring the Lord Jesus to
those one comes in contact with daily, and to be willing to lose all to do
so, and to go where directed by the Lord.  To live amongst the people sharing
what little or much we have.

If this were true of the majority of Christians, there would be no need for
God to utilize those who build up monetary gain for themselves.  Since we are
not willing to go forth with Christ, He uses those who will.  So we have no leg
to stand on criticizing those who speak the Word, yet seek financial security
for themselves and their loved ones, for though they do not perfectly live
the Word, we certainly do not live it either!

Deb