House Church Talk - negativity and the undecided

Janet Murphy dreamgirl at indy.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 16:04:55 EST 2004

I'm seeing the wisdom of your statement, David, the older I get.  Yeah, we
can be really nauseating pushing our beliefs on others.  Also, we speak way
too much "Christian-ese".  Can't quite picture our Jesus using the same
trite phrases over and over like we do.....especially....have you  ACCEPTED
Jesus and do you have a PERSONAL relationship with him?  Oh, there's nothing
wrong with it.....it's just the further I get away from the system (any kind
of system) the more I find that I just want to speak in a way that's
consistent with my personality, like...."Do you know Him man, or what?"

Just be yourself.....use the verbage that is consistent with the way you
normally speak, right?  There should be absolutely no affectation.

Hey, anybody else routing with us Hoosiers today?  Colts aren't doing too
well now.  I hope they win so I don't have a depressed husband to deal with
:-)

Enjoy your Sunday!

janet
www.janetmurphy.net