House Church Talk - Need info

David Miller David at innglory.org
Mon Jan 19 13:16:12 EST 2004

Frank DeMoisey wrote:
> We live in Jacksonville, Florida.  Are there any groups meeting
> in Jacksonville within the Gene Edwards/x?x direction?
> We meet occasionally with a small group of people and would like
> more information on the house church movement in Jacksonville.

Hi Frank.  Yes, both Gene Edwards and x?x live in Jacksonville
and their group in Jacksonville meets on Saturdays.

What kind of group are you meeting with?  I network with a number of
people all over Florida and would be interested in learning more about
what you are doing.  Write me at David at InnGlory.org if you are
interested in talking more.  I can help you get hooked up with Gene and
Frank.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.