House Church Talk - Re: China Report

Lyle E Cooper lyle.cooper at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 20:22:54 EST 2004

Hello!
I am Lyle Cooper from Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I was reading your post of your
trips to China and was very interested, sine I am planning to go to
China myself.  I am planning to teach English as a way to get in and get
started, but my heart is ministering in the home churches.  I am a
graduate of Rhema here in Tulsa, and am excited to get started in
ministry in China. I am a teacher, and I understand that the church in
China is asking for teachers.  I have been on the web to china, working
mostly with college students, since they are the ones on the web.  I
have about 12 converts in one year.  I thank God for that, but it is
going so slow, and time is so short.  I would like your opinion as to
what province would be my best choice for opportunites to minister in
the underground church.  I have been leaning towards Hangzhou in
Zhejiang province.  Any input would be greatly appreciated. If I can be
of assistance to you, let me know.
In Christ,
Lyle