House Church Talk - Health Insurance

Klpgr5 at aol.com Klpgr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 09:10:07 EST 2004

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for sharing on this.  Insurance is certainly something to ponder these
days.

 I hear that in the US:   parents not providing health insurance for their
children may be a cause for government "human" or "social" services to call for
social worker visits investigating the home, and we know among the end goals,
is foster placement.  Interestingly, foster care is one of the state programs
that is included in federal grant funding for states. (Money for the state!)
We also know of the abject failure of government sponsered foster parenting.
How's that, for turning a government service (health care) program into
tyranny?  One attitude that I have found prevalent is that the poor should not have
children.  I have seen how the rich adopt children and jet set them all over
the world.  Are these children any better off?  I think not.

Whether rich or poor, the Lord Jesus is the cure!

Deb