House Church Talk - cessation of spiritual gifts

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 02:40:35 EDT 2004

You say the gifts have cessated, however I have something for your
consideration.  I remember breathing my last breath, however I was given a second chance
and I am breathing now.  My face, after it was beaten, looked like it had a
football in it, yet after prayer, my mother saw the swelling go down within
minutes.  I had frostbite in both my hands and feet, however, after the elder of
the church, following the procedure in the bible, annointed my head with oil,
laid hands on me, and prayed, I no longer had frostbite.  What I state are
facts, not stories.  In all that happened I give the glory to Jesus Christ, for
He alone is worthy of all praise.