House Church Talk - House church in Northern KY anyone?

jesusislord343 at juno.com jesusislord343 at juno.com
Fri Jul 9 09:50:15 EDT 2004

Dear brother Kenneth,
Greetings in our Savior's name!  Just a brief note to pass along that we
hosted a large scriptural assembling conference last summer, with
families from all throughout the midwest attending, including a Godly
patriarchal couple from the Cincinnati area.  One of our speakers for the
conference was Tim Melvin (see articles section at www.ntrf.org).  These
folks in Cincinnati then are close friends of Tim and his family, and as
I understand it had been assembling with them prior to moving to the
area.  In speaking with this couple (children are grown) I think they
said that they were thus far unable to find others in the area there to
assemble with scripturally (I Cor. 14:26-40; Heb. 10:24-25, etc.).
Perhaps you can make contact with them and the Lord can provide you each
with some good fellowship.  They are likely to hold to the doctrines of
grace, as Tim does strongly.  I discerned the husband to be a strong man
of God.

As for contacting this couple, if you have interest, I suppose I'll need
to contact Tim now for further information for you.  If you know Steve
Atkerson, he could also put you into contact with Tim, who could connect
you then with his friends there.  Steve may also have awareness of
Cincinnati-area saints and/or assemblies.

Hope this is all helpful to you, hurriedly written as it is...

Keep asking, seeking, and knocking.

Grace in Christ,
Glenn Schreiber