House Church Talk - Hebrews & Making the change...

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Jul 11 23:30:17 EDT 2004

>NOT to stir anyone's passions or feed into rowdy exchange - but how much of
>what we term IC (churchianity) is little more than attempts at  modified
>Judaism?

Much of it is, no doubt. Holy days, holy places, holy people called
priests rather than a universal priesthood.

Jim, there is a person on this list who is a descendent of Isaac Shelby,
the first KY Governor. Small world, is it not? And get this, he, Isaac,
once owned the land that our town sits on.

    David Anderson
    Bristol, TN