House Church Talk - Hebrews & Making the change...

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 15:56:18 EDT 2004

Dear Brothers and Sisters:
In determining todays Church, remember to, by the Holy Spirit, to  edify one
another in Christ; if need be chastening one another with Love that  was shown
to us first by the Lord.  A Love that chastened with the intent  to
reconcile.  In correcting one another first taking out any beams,  before removing any
specks from another.
I am overly joyed to see the body of Christ loving one another in the way
the Lord wanted us to,(Biblical reference), and continues to do by the promise
of the Father,(The Holy Spirit).  I will continue to pray for you as the  Lord
leads.

Sincerely,
The Love of the Lord Constraining me,
A Fellow BondServant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted  Church,
Adam Kurt Waggoner