House Church Talk - Praise for Healing... Please continue prayer.

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Tue Jul 20 13:05:06 EDT 2004

>Hi everyone... Just wanted to share this prayer need and praise...
>
>My Father-in-Law just underwent 6 weeks of chemo and radiation treatment
>because they found a cancerous lump in his colon. This was being done as a
>preliminary to planned surgery next month. He just went in for a pre-surgery
>checkup... And...

Praise the Lord, Glenn. God is so gooooood, each day is a new beginning
and his mercies are new morning by morning.

We are rejoicing with your family today on account of this mercy and for
prospects of better days ahead now that this lump has vanished.

Thank you, dear Heavenly Father! Thy will be done!

    David Anderson