House Church Talk - Re: House Church Talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 214

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Fri Jul 23 18:55:46 EDT 2004

I won't be able to reply for a couple of days.

No, I'm not derailed or deceived. Just get quiet and ask God to show you
what I'm asking for.

Got a little bit of mob spirit here on this list right now.

Blessings,
Phillip

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:41:59 -0700 "Claire Bennett" <clairebnntt at cox.net>
writes:
> Phil, I have been so blessed by some of your past posts.  You seem so
> full
> of love and mercy.  I don't know what is going on in your life right
> now to
> render you vulnerable to this deception, this attack of the evil
> one.
> Sorry, I am not known for my tactfullness, just being my direct
> self.  All I
> can say is this is a detour off the straight path, and I think you
> suspect
> this yourself.  Please go back to the good paths that you've known,
> and you
> will find rest.  Shalom Claire

Phillip
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.
1 John 4:16