House Church Talk - Phil & his Visualizing

DanG dan.dgordon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 22:30:09 EDT 2004

Lee Underwood wrote:
> Rick,
>
> I too signed-up for the same reasons. Unfortunately, with some exceptions,
> it does seem to be that way, as the IC. Oh well, I will go back to only
> listening and observing ...
>
> Lee

Lee - would you please tell me/us what those reasons are/were when you
"signed-up"?

I read a car list - where we discuss a certain car make, supposedly.
It is a polite, civil email list by design/rules.  Only about half of
the email flow relates to cars directly, as we are guys with a wide
and interesting range of interests and knowledge.  It is quite an
interesting mix - but that is the car email list.

I presume that a church - a home church - email list will/can be
similar?  And, so it is - it is varied in its scope of topics
discussed, including visualizing as Phillip started this whole thread.
 How is that wrong or disappointing? - please help me understand what
you guys are saying?

What do you want to hear at this list?  Or am I not hearing properly
what you are saying?  Sometimes I do not hear properly, I know.
DanG ChicagoArea