House Church Talk - Visualizing Christ

jim sutton goodword at bresnan.net
Fri Jul 30 07:45:45 EDT 2004

DanG <dan.dgordon at gmail.com> wrote:

>As moderator of this list, you really should be more careful in your
>discernments of what persons are and do here.
>There is sooo much wrong in what you say here, Jim.
>You will have the last word on this thread, for sure, but I think you
>are wrong in much of what you have said here.
>DanG

Well, Dan, I am surprised.  I apologize for saying or doing anything that
would make anyone think I am any kind of moderator of this list.  In all my
life, I have only been a moderator of just one tiny group, and that's the
alt.religion.christian.home-church ng -- a small labor that I eventually gave
up when a change in isps kept me from logging on to post.  That was somewhere
around the first of the year.  I announced what was going on and why.

In fact, I would never have said things the way I did in my first post to this
thread if I were a moderator.  But as a brother, just one among many, I was
and am free to speak clearly.

Since you have been so patient with me, Dan, continuing to talk about these
things with me, I will gladly give you the last word.  It might be good for
you to be specific as to your comments above.  You may want to express exactly
what is wrong in the things I've been saying.

Speak freely, Bro. Dan.  You have the floor -- and the last word.

I'm sure we'll talk again soon on a much happier note.  Until then, may our
Lord Jesus, who loves each of us right where we are, give you every joy and
happiness in and by and thru His own Holy Spirit.  Amen.

Jim