House Church Talk - I've been fretting because of evildoers

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Fri Jun 4 22:58:05 EDT 2004

As I was mowing this afternoon, after losing an 11/2 hrs. of time this
morning going to the next town to try to get my back up riding mower
worked on today I heard the Lord say to me "You are not alone" Claire you
and your husband are not alone. Jesus move in this situation. Establish
your Lordship in the meeting. Intervene in the lives of your children
bringing peace and justice for all involved. Father bring light to
darkness that all may see. Be glorified in this situation especially the
meeting on Thursday.

Cliff

p.s. what time is the meeting?