House Church Talk - New testament church

Scott Dowlen scottdowlen at cox.net
Mon Mar 1 09:20:38 EST 2004

I'm curious to see the list you presented, and Dan's idea of listing taboos
is quite interesting.  If you get a chance, please share your list of
practices with us.  I am glad the Lord opened that door of opportunity for
you. I pray for the folks who were present, that God would touch their
hearts and lead them deeper into relationship with Himself and with their
fellow believers.

Scott