House Church Talk - Re: some links on The Passion

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 10:04:47 EST 2004

I have some informative links on The Passion.  This one goes into detail on
the biblical accuracy issue.

http://www.seekgod.ca/gibson.htm

This one is by a rabbi written concerning the antisemitism issue.

http://koshertorah.com/passionresponse.html

I do plan to see the movie soon so I can offer my own reactions, but I think
it is good to have some awareness of these issues.  It is disturbing, but
maybe not surprising that the popular voices of Christianity not give
unqualified praise to the film, but claim it is biblically accurate, and
deny cautions about antisemitism.  I also want to evaluate the film for its
artistic merits.