House Church Talk - Passion

R.L. Johnson rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us
Mon Mar 8 08:48:42 EST 2004

Dear Janet,

I agree with your comments on the link David recommended.

I am amazed at how many are screaming that a sinful man could not play a
sinless Jesus.  However, I never heard a word of this when "The Jesus Movie"
came out from Campus Crusades.   How many sinless "preachers" are there who
stand in the pulpit and preach about our Lord?   This type of logic does not
hold up the scrutiny.

As for your comments about the abortion industry, I would love to see
someone make a movie on the book called "Blood Money."

Thanks for your comments,

RJ