House Church Talk - RSVP: Jesus-centered Celebration of Body Life in CA

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Wed Mar 10 12:08:07 EST 2004

Event: A Jesus-centered Celebration of Body Life!

Key Verse: Rev 7:17 All about the Shepherd!
Date: 3/13-14/2004 (THIS SAT!)
Time: 10am - 5pm and beyond!
Location: Brother Bill Breck's big white house in Saratoga, CA!
Address: 20375 Saratoga Los Gatos Road, Saratoga
Phone #: 408-857-8000 or Thomas at 650-856-0749

       Dear Saints,

I would like to invite you all to a time of coming together this month to
celebrate all that our wonderful Lord Jesus has been doing in our church
lives, wherever we are meeting! Sorry for the late notice, but I hope as
you feel led by the Spirit, you can all come and share with all the
saints whatever the LORD has blessed you with recently ' songs,
testimonies, praises, sharing a word, teaching etc. (like I Cor 14: 26)!
Let all things be done for edification of every member of His wonderful!
Saints we all need the encouragement and portion of the whole Body, from
the youngest to the oldest, so please don't hold back!

We are happy to have a special visitor with us, elder brother Fan, who
has authored a book that many of you know about the real-life stories of
the persecuted Chinese house church saints in China today. Bro Fan also
just finished a new book tracing God's desire for a home/family from OT
to the NT; he will share the Word the Lord has given him in these days!
We look forward to his sharing and the sharing of all the Body so we may
all be mutually encouraged to know how to walk together with our Head
Jesus in these last days! Let us be completely open to what the Spirit
wants to say to His churches through us all!

On Saturday (3/13), we look fwd to a day of praise & worship, sharing,
open fellowship, 'meating' together, hanging out, praying together and
however the Spirit leads us all that day!

Please RSVP ASAP so we know how many can come and make the necessary
preparations for the time! Show up anytime! Call me at 650-269-0431 if
you have any questions. Below is general outline for the 3/13-14
Celebration!

        3/13 Celebrate Body Life!

9:30 - 10am Breakfast food and show up

10:00-10:40 Praise & worship!

10:40-12:30 Open Fellowship

12:30-3pm 'Meating' and getting to know each other/hangout

3-5 pm Prayer Time,  5pm+ As the Spirit leads!

        3/14 Continue to celebrate with us Sun morn in our home!

10:00-12:00 Worship, open fellowship, 'meat with us' for lunch

After lunch, see how Spirit leads ' show China DVD: Cross in China, etc.

     Your fellow brother & sister in Palo Alto,

          Thomas & Lucy
          thomasshou   AT  yahoo.com