House Church Talk - Passion --> in remembrance of Me

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Mar 14 08:34:40 EST 2004

The pain of separation would indeed be great, brother Dan.

To be excluded from a real meal meant that you might well have gone
hungry. And to have been excluded each week - or each day, sometimes as
it was in Acts - until you repented is a far cry from the system where
the Lord's supper is "dispensed" only once a year.

What a contrast between then and now!

So good to hear from you.

   David Anderson