House Church Talk - recent gathering sponsored by Off The Map

Janet Murphy dreamgirl at indy.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 11:47:40 EST 2004

<<We are in the business of Kingdom come. We swear singular allegiance to
the King who has called us out and told us to fight. We are in the business
of sniffing out wherever the enemy is opposing those in the way of Jesus and
kicking his ass back into the shadows of his deceit.>>

Oh yeah, EXCELLENT!!  I always enjoy going to the Off The Map
website....seems so honest, ya know?

Here's another goal we sorely need......letting God's people know how much
He adores them as a parent adores a child.  I don't know, I've been feeling
His love in an increased way as of late.  No, not with things going better,
problems getting solved, etc.    But just feeling the love anyway.    Anyone
else been feeling it?

Peace,
janet
www.janetmurphy.net