House Church Talk - Fluid Church

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Sun Mar 21 01:55:02 EST 2004

I read about a book called Fluid Church recently and it got me to thinking.

Does anyone else see the correlation between the Christians and fluid water?    Sometimes we are slow and deep.  We study and contemplate and we are serious.  At other times we are swift, churning boiling and splashing over.  We are full of energy and we transfer that energy to others.

Additionally, I see Christians in all walks of the church both IC and HC as water which flows and mingles and changes course and direction.  We are all headed towards the ocean but we are not all following the same river bank.

I know this is rambling and disjointed.  It is just something that keeps running around in my brain.

RJ