House Church Talk - Why I don't have bumper siticker..................

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Sun Mar 21 18:38:12 EST 2004

Since this is open mike Sunday, I thougth I would pass this along.

RJ

A man is being tailgated by a stressed-out woman on a busy
boulevard. Suddenly, the light turns yellow, just in front of him. He
does the honest thing, and stops at the crosswalk, even though he could
have beaten the red light by accelerating through the intersection. The
tailgating woman hits the roof, and the horn, screaming in frustration as

she misses her chance to get through the intersection with him.

While still in mid-rant, she hears a tap on her window and looks up into
the face of a very serious police officer who orders her to exit her car
with her hands up. He takes her to the police station where she is
searched, fingerprinted, photographed, and placed in a cell.

After a couple of hours, a policeman approaches the cell and opens the
door. She is escorted back to the booking desk where the arresting
officer is waiting with her personal effects. He says, "I'm very sorry
for this mistake. You see, I pulled up behind your car while you were
blowing your horn, flipping the guy off in front of you, and cussing a
blue streak.

I noticed the "Choose Life" license plate holder, the "What Would Jesus
Do" bumper sticker, the "Follow Me to Sunday School" bumper sticker, and
the chrome plated fish emblem on the trunk."

"I figured you were driving a stolen car."