House Church Talk - The Passion movie

Vanessa DiDomenico van3hijos at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 04:54:00 EST 2004

Last night I watched the movie here on DVD - I liked it a lot! It did not
at all seem anti-semite, and in fact, seemed too soft. The Bible says
jesus was unrecognizable, but this guy's nose was intact, his teeth were
all in. I've seen worse in person. But the way the happenings are
presented was very good.

Vanessa from Venezuela