House Church Talk - mourning in Madrid

R.L. Johnson rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us
Wed Mar 24 09:23:43 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: House Church Talk -bounces at housechurch.org
[mailto:House Church Talk -bounces at housechurch.org]On Behalf Of Vanessa DiDomenico
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 8:16 AM
To: House Church Talk
Subject: House Church Talk -  mourning in Madrid

All I know, is humans need to stop spending on wars and start spending on
removing the reasons for war

 Your email is very touching and I have often had the same thoughts.  When
we boil it down, what is the reason for war?   Does it  go back to Cain and
Abel  or would the reason be the original sin of Adam?     Man is sinful and
wicked.  As long as this is the case, I believe we will always have wars.
There will always be an aggressor who instigates actions against the
innocent.  Additionally, there will always be the need for someone to
provide for a common defense.   I am sure not providing any answers here!!!
:)

RJ