House Church Talk - New (but growing) Site

Janet Murphy dreamgirl at indy.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 08:15:39 EST 2004

Very nice job, Jim, I'll be using some of those gifs
Always refreshing to see people share their art and gifts for free.

Have a good weekend everyone!  Last Friday I went to a Messianic Jewish
service.  I heard music I never heard before. It was so melodic and the
worship lasted over 90 minutes.  Then after the sermon there was more
singing.  I've always said that it takes AT LEAST that long to wind down
from the cares of the week, from fighting with the hubby and kids on the way
to church (hehehe), etc. to finally calm down enough to concentrate on the
Lord.
We'll be going back tonight.

janet
www.janetmurphy.net