House Church Talk - Beautiful Flash Movie

Janet Murphy janet at janetmurphy.net
Tue Mar 30 12:50:28 EST 2004

View beautiful movie at http://www.InspiringThots.net/movie/the-final-analysis.htm

A gift for all of you.  I know I needed this.  One of my biggest flaws is that I let others take things from me, including my own family.

Yeah, in the end, it's all between us and you know who.

I'm struggling, but I'll try to remember what the message of this is.

Hope you can get something out of this.  I think I'm going to send this to just about everyone in my address book.  Have your speakers turned up.

Peace,
janet
www.janetmurphy.net