House Church Talk - Re: darkness & light

terra king terra_king1 at lycos.com
Wed May 12 14:17:04 EDT 2004

--------- Original Message ---------
>> There was a question I asked that was not answered.  Is it true that those
>of you who believe women should be silent in the church refuse to fellowship
>with us on lists like this one because women are participating?  Are women
>from these groups forbidden to participate on these sorts of lists or
>discussion boards, kept from where they could encounter something contrary
>to what this theology?

claire,at the web address http://cacsi.com/Father/WhenCanYouthStopObeyingParents.htm jonathan lindvall urges the parents of a rebellious adult child to cut him completely off from the entire family. i cannot know but coerced silence is likely happening if that's the mindset. i hope the adult child has made peace and communication restored by now. i really hope the parents were not exasperating the unnamed child with the untold story. terra

forward this dare if you see fit.