House Church Talk - Youth need to be challenged.

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Mon May 17 15:44:34 EDT 2004

     Howdy all,

Me back on duty after a major ram, hard drive, and pram battery upgrade
to my trusty, virus resistant, mac powerbook. Am still siftin through
gobs of mail and spam, hopin to jump back in soon.

Since we last met, I have experienced several graduations and
commencement exercises at Christian institutions. No speaker encouraged
the grads to consider a church in their homes? Can you believe that?
;-)

      David Anderson