House Church Talk - to TIm Poole Issue #143

Tim Poole pooletim at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 02:44:48 EDT 2004

Debbie,
Receive comfort from these words--ACTS 15, 7After much discussion, Peter got
up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a
choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of
the gospel and believe. 8God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted
them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9He made no
distinction between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.
10Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of the
disciples a yoke that neither we nor our fathers have been able to bear?
11No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are
saved, just as they are."

Please dont allow yourself to come under bondage through the Law or
externals.
Gal. 5:1 warns not to allow yourselves to be burdened again by external
bondage.WARNING!!! IF YOU DO ,
THEN CHRIST WILL NOT BE OF NO VALUE.  In Christ, Tim