House Church Talk - Tank Battalion 761

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun May 30 11:55:51 EDT 2004

I failed to note that in several places in which these black liberators
went, some of the local people had never seen black men.

Imagine wasting away in a concentration camp, to hear the sound of an
American tank, then the smiling face of a black American soldier.

Freedom - it's never cheap. Let's remember those who helped secure it and
thank God for them.

     David Anderson