House Church Talk - The only free man in Washington?

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Mon Nov 1 13:40:17 EST 2004

That's what (unendorsed) John Kennedy proclaims concerning himself, if
elected, which brings us to an interesting parallel from the world of
politics. The point is that those who pay you are likely to influence
you. I needn't say more.

Do pray for the will of the Lord with respect to the election, tomorrow.

    David Anderson

        --------------------

Kennedy said that what distinguishes him most from the other two leading
candidates, Congressmen David Vitter, R-Metairie, and Chris John,
D-Crowley, is "I'm not from Washington and after I win, I¹m a free man.
When I get to Washington, I'm not going to owe anyone. I¹ll represent the
people of this state and not a political party or any special interest
and not even the president."

Kennedy, a Democrat, has NOT received the Democratic Party aid that John
has and unlike John, was not endorsed by Breaux, the incumbent, to take
his place. Vitter is the Republican Party choice after having a 99
percent voting record with House leaders.

http://www.johnkennedy.com/news/detail.php?id=97