House Church Talk - relational Christianity

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 15:44:06 EST 2004

On 11/16/04 3:23 PM, "Phillip Cohen" <spiritfilledhome at juno.com> wrote:
> Somebody complete this sentence:
> Christianity without relationships is . . .

Yeah really!

I guess it is kind of a self defining term... ("relational Christianity")

Like saying, "I'm a male human being ... And I am a Man too!"

I guess the problem is that terms like "church" and "Christianity" have lost
or changed their meaning in the minds of many. So we have to tack other
words on to them to make people realize what they meant to begin with, as
apposed to what they have come to mean in our culture.

Glenn F.