House Church Talk - relational Christianity

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Tue Nov 16 17:57:00 EST 2004

Hi Avid-D:)

I love it when someone cuts to the chase...  You have... \O/

I've noticed when a word is used considerable, it's value is not enhanced,
but cheapened...  Then to have original meaning - unadulterated meaning - we
end w/ composing our own adulteration... O;>)

In my life time, a team took the floor.  If someone was consistently
outstanding, that one became known as the Star...  Today there are so many
Stars, we have ascribed to "Super Star" status to one that was once simply
constantly outstanding...

Anyone up for super relational Christianity?  ha!

JimP

BTW:  A lowly farmer, might well be seen as "out standing in his field"...
(oh bad! O;>)