House Church Talk - intro

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Thu Oct 21 00:30:40 EDT 2004

Kathy,

Welcome to the HCTalk discussion group! Thanks for the short introduction
and sharing some of your experiences. I do believe the Lord is leading many
these days to pursue church in the home rather than in the traditional
building where the main portions of the meetings are conducted by a few.

We are in your neighbor state, Ohio, though not rural ourselves. Our HC
group has been going on for around 9 years now, and still have much to learn
from our Lord together. We have a dozen adults, and fellowship with another
HC that is about 30 minutes from us.

Will be looking forward to hearing more of what He is doing in your lives.

Dan and Brenda Beaty
Columbus, Ohio USA
www.livingtruth.com