House Church Talk - The Doctrines of Grace

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Sun Oct 24 23:34:18 EDT 2004

David,

I appreciate your pointing out that this debate would do better "offlist." I
personally am fascinated with both sides and appreciate hearing them as I am
able. But I would not want anyone from either side of the issue to feel
alienated or unwelcome here.

This would detract from the purpose of this list, IMO.

Dan Beaty