House Church Talk - What Does God Think About the Existence of Many "Christian" Den...

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 04:17:43 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/8/04 12:53:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cliffsilliman at juno.com writes:

What  would a world wide one church look like?

Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord:
Remember that even though there are many parts of the body,(The Church of
Paul, The Church of...), there is still one body who is directed by the Head,
(The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ).  Even though there are different
churches, they all belong to,(as long as they deny themselves, take up their
crosses, and follow Christ), Jesus Christ.  To argue of which church is the  right
Church is to disregard the way the early church was.  Remember the  prayer that
Jesus prayed to the Father that the desciples may be one as They  were One.

Just a Thought - Our treasures should be laid up in heaven, not on the  earth
where theves can break in and steal, and moth and rust corrupt.  As
followers of Christ, our focus is supposed to be on Him.  We are to glorify  Jesus
Christ.  Our lives should be lived around and speak about Him.   He is supposed
to be our first love-(Read Revelation about where the churchs'  first love is
to be Christ).

Sincerely,
A humble Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted Church,
Adam Waggoner

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth
corrupt, and were thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves
treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves
 do not break theour nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your
heart  be also." - Mathew 6:19-21

In repentance from sin, judgement was turned away from Ninevah.   Pray for
true repentance, that begins in the heart, to occur in any areas of my  heart,
(whether known or unknown), that have not yet been given over to  Christ. - I
yearn for people to see more of Christ and less of me to the point  that I may
be able say "It is no longer I that liveth, but Christ that liveth in  me".
Even now my words of petition echo John the Baptists: "He must  increse, but I
must decrease." - John 3:30.  For I know that I cannot save,  however He can.
        Thank you for your  prayers.