House Church Talk - Reconciled

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 08:02:42 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/17/04 2:14:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiritfilledhome at juno.com writes:

I think  God reads all email.  That constitutes the relationship you
> are  inquiring about, doesn't it?  If not, what constitutes the
>  talking
> with him?  Yes, we each pray without ceasing

Just as being a living epistle read of by men, the same can be said  in being
a living prayer read of by G-d through Jesus Christ our  Lord.  We should
constantly be living our lives before Him, in whatever we  do, say, think,
etc..., i.e.: to be known by Him.  Sadly however, if we are  not known by Him, when
it is time for the seperation of the sheep and goats, He  will say "Go away, I
never knew you.."

Sincerely,
A Humble Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted Church,
Adam Waggoner

For by Grace are we saved, through faith, and that not of ourselves, it is  a
gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.