House Church Talk - Re: An old message brought to the light

RoyalHeirling at aol.com RoyalHeirling at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 21:45:38 EDT 2004

David,

It's always a joy to hear from you David. I still have it in my mind to pay
you a visit. Are you still near Bristol? Ivan came through there pretty
fiercly. Is everything ok? We are experiencing the remnants of Ivan even now. It
spawned four tornados in our area but we feel fortunate compared to the
devastation in other areas.

An update to the trailer story. Turns out they totalled the trailer. Didn't
look that bad to me. The agency which totalled it turned around and bought it
for $1200 from the insurance company so I don't think it was too costly to
repair it. It was about a $4500.00 trailer. We did find a couple other items which
were broken but none sustain any more than a piece that could be glued back
on. Oh, at least two pictures had the glass cracked but that glass is still in
the frames and on our walls today. So, we faired really well.

Christian regards,

Jeff Logan