House Church Talk - Warning to brothers and sisters in Christ concerning free speach

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 09:36:05 EDT 2004

Senate Bill 123 - SB 123 was signed into law in California.  This law
determines the free speach of how one person feels, if another person feels
threatened by it, as being considered a "hate" crime.  What you say in both  public
and private circles, if viewed by someone as a threat to themselves,  would be
considered a hate crime, and would be punishable by law.  Let me  retranslate:
If you say you are a christian, not what type of christian, just  that you
are a Christian, and someone elses' definition of a Christian is of the  one
that they received from a abusive person who called themselves a  "Christian",
than that person, just because they feel threatened can state that  your very
usage of "calling yourself a Christian", to them is now a "hate"  crime,
punishable by law.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, please be careful in what you both say and
do, and make sure you are led by the Holy Spirit as to when, to where, etc..
concerning the sharing of the gospel.

A group who wants to silence just needs to send in a person who will  listen,
walk out, claiming that what they have heard is a threat, and the group
meeting/assembly would be prosecuted by law.

Please pray either that as American Christians we would be regiven the same
freedoms of speach that have been take away from us, or, that we would Endure,
 and grow stronger through this time of trial, reminded that if they
persecuted  Christ, they will also persecute us who follow Him, as well as the Crown
that  awaits us who overcome.

Sincerely,
A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ and the Persecuted Church,
Adam Waggoner