House Church Talk - My gratitude list

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Mon Sep 27 17:01:35 EDT 2004

I sent this once, but for some reason it didn't go through. I had some
graphic bullets... I'll delete them.

Friday, September 24, 2004

I am so happy and grateful for:

-A beautiful, godly wife.
-A genuine relationship with God.
-Quiet times I spend drinking deep from the Bible.
-The privilege of praying to God from the simplicity of my own heart.
-A wonderful family and extended family who support one another.
-Excellent relationships with friends, neighbors, and business people who
are of high character worth.
-The inner strength to forgive everyone who has ever wronged me and to
recover quickly from offenses.
-The privilege to work with my family at something I enjoy doing.
-Exceptionally good overall family health.
-Plenty of “things.”
-A church that truly promotes love, inner healing, and restored
relationships, and that releases people to become their best.
-Music, art, and beauty.
-A free country to live in.
-Clean air, clean water, and good food.

Phillip
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before
him. Habakkuk 2:20