House Church Talk - Practical HC Question.... [long post]

Tom Kline KLINE1 at webtv.net
Sat Oct 25 07:17:47 EDT 2003

Scott,
   That was wonderful testimony, I too am guilty of rambling on about
Jesus, let us all be guilty of such excess.  I especially loved the part
where you described your relationship to God as a seeker as crawling up
in His lap, so much more than just a santa God but one who lived and
walked the walk.  Your bro, tom.

"The Surprise of marriage is not that adults produce children but that
children produce adults whereby moving one more center of the universe
to maturity"