House Church Talk - About the "Gospel of John" movie!!!

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 29 08:42:51 EST 2004

I bought the Gospel of John on DVD... And I have seen the Passion in the
Theaters. Both have their good points, But I have to say that the Gospel of
John would be a great place to take someone who was an unbeliever who had
just seen the Passion... Because it will give them more background and a
more well rounded view of Christ... Where as the Passion gives a more
powerful presentation of the price he paid.