House Church Talk - Re: House Church Talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 65

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 13:38:51 EST 2004

I  would agree that sensationalism is necessary in this day and age.  We are
a jaded populace, and have become numb to anything else.  There have been
many more biblically accurate and not sensationalist movies made about the
life of Jesus, and none of them have garnered attention from the general
population.  As much as I personally abhor graphic violence, it is likely
what this sin-hardened society will respond to, at least to shake them a bit
and make them think.