House Church Talk - Directed by the Spirit

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Sat Nov 15 06:18:14 EST 2003

I like Jonathan Lindvalls saying of instructed by the Word led by the
Spirit.

My wife and I are the only ones in the hc here that would understand
being led by the Spirit at least in that terminology. One family would
know what you meant and think that you were imaginative fools having come
to Christ in a Foursquare church and rejecting all things charismatic for
reasons that have not yet come to light.

This morning my wife is taking a break from writing her newest book,
booklet to be at our hc womans retreat. Pray for her as she gives a 10
minute devotional on Hebrews 10:24-25. Scripture picked by the hostess of
the retreat. Her desire is to be a channel for Christ love and power. She
is not comfortable speaking yet God keeps providing opportunities. She
wants to be received and respected. Hard for her sometimes that we are
such weird birds.
Cliff Silliman <cliffsilliman at juno.com>
1 Corinthians 14:15