House Church Talk - A note of encouragement might go a long way.

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Mon Oct 6 22:03:47 EDT 2003

>From the mailbag several days ago:

I am new to this area. Bruised by "church", I need a small group to join
for worship. I am no longer interested in being a "leader' Only a
follower of Jesus. I am south of Atlanta in Henry County near McDonough.
Can you direct me to someone who knows where the groups area?

Craig  678-898-7904 or craig  AT  craigcardella.com

Thanks!

Hello, my name is Tilahun Dejene. I have been studying the bible for last
20 years.

I believe Church in the home is what the Bible talks about.Acts 2 states
that. I am glad that there is an organization that falls for it. What i
need to need to know is how to go about doing it.

TTdejene  AT  aol.com