House Church Talk - Practical HC Question....

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Tue Oct 21 19:47:23 EDT 2003

In a response to some of our families mentioning that they desired deeper
teaching I sent out an email survey asking what they meant. What topics
or sections of scripture they would be interested in looking at. 9
families in the group plus I sent it out to others who have come and
visited or who have carefully prayed and support me wisdom in the past.

I got two responses one from the other man who is on rotation of
leading/teaching the meeting and the other from a missionary in Africa
who has asked to provide him covering and wisdom in his teaching. I have
not heard yet from the families that this is a sense of lack in.
Interesting?

Cliff Silliman <cliffsilliman at juno.com>
1 Corinthians 14:15