House Church Talk - Practical HC Question....

Tom Kline KLINE1 at webtv.net
Wed Oct 22 02:47:51 EDT 2003

Phillip,
   You know for a home church network that we are I feel you bring alot
of balance to the group, I.C. christians are people too.  Looking
forward to worship with you someday if the Lord should ever cross our
paths I know you could teach me alot and I know it would be very
enjoyable for me to enter into some of the things you have shared.  Your
brother, tom.